No child comes with a training guide, and every parent wants to do the best for their child. This class gives every parent more tools to become more capable. This is a judgement free zone to learn parenting skills in the following areas:
- Understanding Feelings, Alternatives to Spanking
- Communicating with Respect
- Building Self-Worth in Children
- Praising Children & their Behavior
- Ages & Stages of Growth for Infants & Toddlers
- The Philosophy and Practices of Nurturing Parenting
- Learning Positive Ways to Deal with Stress & Anger
- Understanding & Developing Family Morals
- Values & Rules and Ways to Enhance Positive Brain Development in Children & Teens
During these 10 weeks we will be not only learning about being better for our children, we will be building a s community of support and understanding.
Sessions will start January 25, 2017 through April 5, 2017. They will be held every Monday 6-8 pm.
To register for this class, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nurturing-parenting-class-tickets-28563131094?aff=es2