Prepare for the New Wave of Employment Law Litigation
Wage-and-hour cases are currently the most active types of litigation in the employment law area. This Breakfast to Business will provide registrants with guidance on addressing Fair Labor Standards Act employment issues surrounding such topics as:
- New Overtime Provisions
- Deductions from Employee Wages
- Exempt vs. Nonexempt Misclassification
- How to Handle Bonuses, Per Diems etc. in Employee's Pay Rate
- How to Handle Comp Time, Travel Time, Rest/Meal Breaks, On-Call Time, Training Time and Pre-Work and Post-Work Activities
- Thomas Kiggans, Partner at Phelps Dunbar, LLP, will present this module.
Cost is $25.
To register or for more information, follow the link. https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1860310