If your company makes decisions, then you are at risk. Directors & Officers insurance coverage is not just for non-profits and publicly traded companies anymore, and this discussion will go into "why."
This seminar is free, but registration is required. Register Here.
Gillis, Ellis & Baker - Training Room
1615 Poydras St., Suite 700
New Orleans, LA 70112
Validated parking is available in the parking garages at 1615 Poydras and 1555 Poydras. Metered street parking is also available.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Understanding the risks that Directors and Officers of privately held companies face
- What is a wrongful act?
- Who has grounds to sue me?
- Key management coverages that partner with D&O, such as Employment Practices Liability, Crime, Professional Liability and Fiduciary
- Risks that you are self-insuring by not carrying the coverage
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Risk managers or members of the leadership team of any organization or company that has decision makers, including private companies, publicly traded companies and non-profits